Saturday, October 2, 2010

Things are a bit quiet around here...

Laser-Cut Steel Nerd Necklace by Morphologica

I thought I should post something in case anyone's wondering why things have been a bit quiet on The Etsy Business Tips Blog. I'm submitting my PhD this month (yay!!), so have had to take a bit of a break from the interwebs (although my shops are still up and running). I'll be back very soon though, with lots of new articles and critiques of readers' shops, Q&A sessions etc.

In the meantime, some of you might be interested in the etsy success bootcamp being run by etsy at the moment, where emails are sent out each Thursday with tips on how to improve your shop and prepare for the holidays. You can find information about that here (and the first two emails are linked in the relevant etsy forum threads).

Don't forget to check out my self-service critique post for other ideas on how to give your shop a makeover in time for the xmas rush!


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for your comment :)

Related Posts with Thumbnails