Thursday, October 21, 2010

Want a chance to be featured in hundreds of etsy treasuries?!

I heard about this great 'NonTeam' idea on the forums and thought a lot of Etsy Business Tips readers might like to get involved. Dottyral kindly put some information together explaining the concept:

A new treasury team has come to etsy! Sort of. It's not a real team because there's nothing to join. It's an ever-changing group of buyers and sellers working together to promote others through treasuries and having fun while doing so. Everyone is welcome to participate at any time.

Emery Pincushion Felt Cup of Coffee by Dottyral

Participants are promoting others but they receive a nice bit of shop exposure themselves and have the potential for some amazing exposure!

Each week a new Treasury Challenge is posted on their blog.
http://treasurychallengenonteam.blogspot.com Participants create treasuries based on and including that week's "Inspiration Item". At the end of the week, the treasuries are judged. The winner chooses an item from her own shop to be the Inspiration Item for the next challenge. Imagine that! Everyone has an equal opportunity to have one of their items in tons of treasuries! There were over 125 treasuries entered in their first Challenge!

Alphabet Cool Personalized Notecards by FlutterbyeNotes

If you enjoy creative challenges, enjoy creating treasuries, would like to help promote others, are looking for a new way to get your shop noticed, and want to have some fun - how about joining in?

All you have to do is read their Guidelines http://treasurychallengenonteam.blogspot.com/p/guidelines.html and the details of the current Challenge. Then jump right in.

The next Inspiration Item just could be yours!


Green Blue Pink Lampwork Disk Beads by NomadCraftsEtc
. . .
Find more Etsy business tips on Twitter & Facebook

13 comments:

  1. Yay for the NonTeam Treasury Challenge! There were so many fantastic and beautiful treasuries curated for the first challenge, I can't wait to see what comes next!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This has been lots of fun, and great exposure too.

    ReplyDelete
  3. My pleasure- I think it's a great idea!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I thoroughly enjoyed participating in the 2nd challenge and looking forward to more - this is a great idea !

    btw, here is my treasury - thoughts?
    http://www.etsy.com/treasury/4cc26ffdfa218eefb51a3399/color-me-some-love-will-you?index=0

    ReplyDelete
  5. Such a great idea, I would like to participate

    ReplyDelete
  6. This is a really good idea. I hope it takes off. I've only made 1 treasury and it took all afternoon. lol. Way too long to do, otherwise I'd join. So, instead, I'm totally pimping this out to my followers. :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. That is a very good idea :) I would like to be part of it!!

    ReplyDelete
  8. I like this idea... treasury land is my home!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Just got around to reading Boot Camp #6 and this non-member treasury concept. I agree with hedgehoganrabbit, creating a treasury takes some REAL time. Got Tips on how to improve upon the 'time investment' or is it to be considered the 'cost of creating'?

    ReplyDelete
  10. LOVE this! i just created my 1st one a few weeks ago, i'm all for this!! time consuming, but seems worth it!

    ReplyDelete
  11. I would love to participate, great idea!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for your comment :)

Related Posts with Thumbnails