Monday, January 10, 2011

Etsy's Picks: The 21 Best Resources from the 2010 Business Blogosphere

Autumnal Library Necklace by TheBlackSpotBooks

Etsy admin Danielle, who puts together the Etsy Success Reading Lists, has posted an article on etsy's blog sharing the top 21 resources from 2010.

With so much content out there on the web and so many experts out there telling you how you can and should run your business, it's easy to feel overwhelmed. Where to start? Who to listen to?

My small business blog reader is bright with light bulb moments from creative and inspiring entrepreneurs. Every week I put together an Etsy Success Reading List, featuring must-read small business blog posts from the blogosphere. I also ask you to share the best tips you've come across in your online travels in these forum threads. Between us we've come up with quite a list of links, so I thought I'd share my top 21 resources from 2010.

These are blog posts, slide shows and guides that inspired me this year.

- Daniellexo

The article covers advice on getting started, product development, pricing, getting found, building your brand, selling on etsy, and small business lessons.

Keep an eye out for my self-service critique, which was included in the list!!

Wishing everyone luck with their stores in 2011, and I hope you'll take a look at Danielle's article and find some useful tips.



Make more sales- subscribe to The Etsy Business Tips Newsletter

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for your comment :)

Related Posts with Thumbnails