Thursday, July 29, 2010

The Secrets Behind Building a Successful Blog!

I've been planning to write some blog posts on this e-book that I purchased recently, but I just saw that the author is offering 25% off the already discounted price for the next few days only, so thought I'd better share the discount offer (even though I'm a bit jealous because I've already bought it)!

The normal retail price is $39, so this discount offer brings it down to just $14.95

It's a detailed and clear workbook/guide on how to make your blog more successful at your own pace, and I highly recommend it- I'm planning to work through it thoroughly to pick up some tips for improving my own blog as well.

The e-book is 31 Days to Build a Better Blog and it's written by an extremely successful blogger.

To get the discount, enter the code chrisjuly25 during checkout. Get more info and purchase here. Remember to be quick though...the offer ends this week!



Connect with me on facebook

(ref links included which support this blog)

3 comments:

  1. Thanks for this post! I have just started my blog and am looking for all the help I can get. I know a few key important things but this seems like it would be VERY helpful and worth the price! I will definitely be purchasing it.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm on Day 11 and it has been terrific. The exercises are extremely detailed. I would, however, say it is very important to do your due diligence with the first task because so many things hinge on the foundation that you start with. You have to put some work into this to get results.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Marie- sounds like you're further along than I am...I've read through it but haven't really started putting things into practice yet. I'm hoping it will really help a lot though (I've been a bit random in my approach to my blogs so far).

    Spike- no problems :) Hope you find it helpful!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for your comment :)

Related Posts with Thumbnails